q. & a.
i met Krystal a few years ago while I was in Rome . She and some friends were visiting from the States. We met and had an amazing pizza in my little neighborhood. I believe we initially found each other through the blog world. She now has a great blog that I've been able to properly stalk through my weekend of jet lag. I came across this questionnaire she posted and decided that I too miss myspace quizzes. 1. If you could go back to 1 country that you visited, where would you go back to? Fiji
2. Winter or summer travel? Summer; it may be hot but that means you can packer even lighter and swimming in the sea is a must.
3. Describe the best food you've ever tasted? After I spent 2 weeks in the hospital without being able to eat. I came out and ate what I had been craving the entire time, which for some bizzare reason was strawberry yogurt. I made sure to get my favorite northern italian yogurt brand and my mouth still waters, today.
4. Life is not complete without_______? unconditional love.
5. Where were you born? Queen of the Valley Hospital in Los Angeles
6.What is the one thing you can't live without? luxury bed linen
7. Wine or beer? wine.
8. How many languages do you speak? 3-ish. english. spanish. and italian or Spatalian (mixture of my spanish and italian)
9. Where is your next travel destination? PCH road trip! 10. Describe your perfect day? It's a Sunday; I wake up to the smell of coffee brewing, someone is cooking me eggs, I take a quick shower, throw on a dress, have breakfast on the porch, we leash up our dog and walk to the local farmers market, meet up with friends and have a cheap, delicious lunch. I head to a yoga class, and then maybe a secret scrabble club meet up, head home, shower, kiss the boy, and go have drinks with my girls. Come home to dinner being grilled, pour us a glass of wine and pull the shades down.